EMP's 20-1/2" Medium Lift HD Blade is used
on various mower brands with 60" mower decks. With
EMP's brand of blades you’ll find our blades made with 100% Hi-carbon
steel specifically engineered for mower blade applications. EMP brand
of blades are made with full austemper heat-treating for maximum wear,
hardness, and impact resistance. They are computer balanced to ensure
minimum vibration and maximum spindle life. Every blade is individually
computer straightened for a next to perfect cut. EMP Medium lift blades
are ideal for cutting broad leaf grasses
such as St. Augustine and Fescue. This blade is an OEM and
aftermarket replacement blade for all the top brands, including Bad Boy, Hustler, Exmark, Oregon and more. Most customers
prefer our brand of blades over all the aftermarket brands.
(May NOT fit all models- Check product description for exact OEM Part # match)
- Replaces Bad Boy OEM# 038-6060-00
- Replaces Bunton OEM# PL7441
- Replaces Dixie Chopper OEM# 30227-60
- Replaces Exmark OEM# 103-2530, 103-2530-S
- Replaces Gravely OEM# 08781800
- Replaces Hustler/Excel OEM# 603992, 603995, 608271, 607280
- Replaces Jacobsen OEM# 30227-60N
- Replaces Toro OEM# 105-7718-03, 115-9649-03, 133-2127
- Replaces Windsor OEM# 50-2814
- Length: 20-1/2"
- Blade Width: 2.50"
- Blade Thickness: .204" Hi-alloy Carbon Bar Steel
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Require: (3) for 60" deck & (2) for 42" (Hustler/Excel 42" mowers only)
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 certified plant
- For our HD version use EMP# 26-020