EMP's 18" Medium Lift Heavy Duty Blade is used on several brands of 36" and 52" mower models.
EMP's brand of blades you’ll find our blades made with 100% Hi-carbon alloy
steel specifically engineered for mower blade applications. EMP brand
of blades are made with full austemper heat-treating for maximum wear,
hardness, and impact resistance. They are computer balanced to ensure
minimum vibration and maximum spindle life. Every blade is individually
computer straightened for a next to perfect cut. EMP Medium lift blades
are ideal for cutting broad leaf grasses
such as St. Augustine and Fescue. This heavy-duty blade is an OEM and
aftermarket replacement blade for all the top brands, including
Exmark/Toro, Scag, Wright Mfg, Ferris, Oregon and more. Most customers prefer our brand of blades over all the aftermarket brands
(May NOT fit all models- Check product description for exact OEM Part # match)
- Replaces Bad Boy OEM# 038-5202-00, 038-3010-00, 038-3000-00
- Replaces Bobcat/Ransome OEM# 112111-02, 32022, 32022A
- Replaces Encore OEM# 363291
- Replaces Exmark OEM# 103-6584-S
- Replaces Ferris OEM# 1521227, 1521227S
- Replaces Gravely/Great Dane OEM# GDU10231, D18037, 00450300, 03253800
- Replaces Husqvarna OEM# 539100341
- Replaces Jacobsen OEM# 390655
- Replaces John Deere OEM# TCU37208
- Replaces Scag OEM# 48108, 481711
- Replaces Snapper OEM# 1-7037, 7-7344, 7075751
- Replaces Toro OEM# 105-7781-03
- Replaces Wright Mfg OEM# 71440001
- Length: 18"
- Width: 2.50"
- Thickness: .250" Hi-alloy Carbon Bar Steel
- Center Hole: 5/8"
- Requires (2) For 36" (3) for 52"
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 certified plant