EMP's 16-1/4" T4 Mulching Blade for several different brands
of 48" mowers, from Ariens, Gravely, older Exmark, Ferris,
Husqvarna Turf, Snapper, older Toro and more. EMP's
of blades are made with full austemper heat-treating for maximum wear,
hardness, and impact resistance. They are computer balanced to ensure
minimum vibration and maximum spindle life. Every blade is individually
computer straightened for a next to perfect cut. EMP T4 Mulching blades
are them most popular design in commercial mowing. Our 4 Tooth design
forces clippings back into the air flow for superior cutting without
requiring a mulch kit. Extremely great for fall and spring clean ups,
where leaves need shredding amongst other debris. Most customers
prefer our brand of blades over all the aftermarket brands.
(May NOT fit all models- Check product description for exact OEM Part # match)
- Replaces Ariens/Gravely OEM# 00273000
- Replaces Bad Boy OEM# 038-4827-00
- Replaces Bobcat/Ransome OEM# WMTA32061
- Replaces Ferris OEM# 5020843
- Replaces Exmark OEM# 103-2517, 103-6336, 103-6401, 103-6738, 109-6391
- Replaces Giant Vac OEM# 3021537, 3021584
- Replaces Husqvarna OEM# 539101366
- Replaces Jacobesen OEM# 390666
- Replaces Snapper OEM# 5103303S
- Replaces Toro OEM# 103-2507, 103-2517, 1-403149
- Length: 16-1/4"
- Center hole: 5/8"
- Blade Width: 2.50"
- Blade Thickness: .204" Hi-alloy Carbon Bar Steel
- Requires (2) for 32" deck or (3) per 48" deck
- For our Heavy Duty version use EMP# 29-905
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 certified plant
- One of the most popular mulching design in commercial mowing
****Low Stock Alert, will be out soon*****